Prayer underpins everything we do at St Bart’s as we seek to make and mature disciples of Jesus Christ.
Accordingly, in combination with the individual and small group prayer life of our members, there are a wide range of opportunities for prayer. If your prayer need is urgent, please complete the form at the bottom of this page.
Monday to Saturday Prayer
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday at 7.30AM: A small group of people gather at St Bart’s to pray for the life and members of our church. This time of prayer is very relaxed and goes for a maximum of one hour. Anyone is welcome to come along and join in this vital ministry.
- Tuesday Prayer Group (9.30AM): Each Tuesday at 9.30 some faithful prayers meet to pray for whatever issues are on their hearts. This is a lively time of prayer and anyone is invited to join the group.
- Wednesday Afternoon Prayer at 4PM: This is a specific time in which people will be able to pray with and for you. If you have a prayer need or something challenging happening in your life, this is a wonderful opportunity to be supported in prayer. This group meets in the prayer room.
- Thursday Holy Communion at 7.30AM: Each Thursday a small group of people gather to share in Holy Communion, discuss some Bible readings, and pray for the world and for the church. This is a relaxed service, often gathering outside and looking upon our beautiful grounds. Anyone is welcome to join us.
- Saturday Morning Prayer: Each Saturday at 7AM a small group of people gather to share in a service of morning prayer. During this time there is opportunity for prayer, particularly for our church. All are welcome.
Sunday after Service Prayer
If you would like prayer for absolutely anything, there is opportunity after each of our regular Sunday morning services (more information here) at the back of the church (there is a prayer corner with signage). One of our prayer team (who are wearing prayer lanyards) would be delighted to pray with you, whatever your need.
Your prayer request will be included in the prayers of the St Bart's Prayer Chain. All prayer requests are confidential so please include as much or as little information as you would like us to know. For emergency prayer requests please phone the Prayer Ministry Coordinator on 0416 100 993 or ring the Parish Office on 4636 2922 Monday to Thursday from 9am to 3pm.