Members of St Bart’s contribute to the life and work of the church in many different ways, including financially.
Tithes and Offerings (incl. VISION 2020)
The finances of our church are completely dependent upon the generous and sacrificial giving of our members. If you would like to support St Bart’s financially on a regular basis, please consider using Direct Debit. Our details are:
- St Bart’s Anglican Church Tithes and Offerings
- These offerings are the main income which support and staffing and activities of our church.
- BSB: 704 901
- Account number: 00009650
In order to service the debt on our building and prepare for extensions needed to support ministry, we have set up a separate account for donations. These donations are Tax Deductible (and only go towards building expenses):
- St Bartholomew’s Education & Christian Teaching Fund No.2
- These funds exclusively support costs associated with our building and supporting extensions to our building.
- BSB: 704 901
- Account: 00014729
Other Ways to Give
- Envelopes: A regular offering is taken at all our Sunday services. Giving envelopes are also available if you would prefer to give that way regularly.
- Bequests: If you are considering making a bequest to St Bart’s or have already included a gift to St Bart’s in your will and would like to talk to somebody or require more information, then please feel free to contact the church manager email@example.com or call the church office 07 4636 2922. This information will be treated in confidence and is not binding.
Talks On Giving
Giving involves our whole selves being offered in response to God’s generosity. If you would like to learn more about our perspective on giving (not just giving financially), then you might be interested in a series of talks on living generously.