Give Thanks For:
- Successful transition from the initial project in 2005 of providing water supplies for domestic and irrigation uses to the current education and community development activities;
- for on-going agricultural production of grapes and grain and oil-seed crops over 120 ha;
- For the Prince of Peace pre-schools and primary schools;
- Sponsorships for students in higher education, including university.
- Continued interest in the Amani vocational training centre from agricultural colleges and local farmers;
- Adequate number of volunteers throughout the seasons for classrooms, farming and engineering activities.