- For the recent board governance training the university student work received. As a result a board has officially formed with the beginnings of a concrete plan to work together.
- For the last few months we have been part of a new gathering on Sundays. This has been a good move as the demographics are much broader - many young people and families, as well as a range of ethnicities. J and E particularly enjoy the Sunday School!
- For T’s opportunities to work with a local disability community organisation and help them think through how they can better support people with disabilities here.
- After praying for some time we have decided to not continue with conversation club in its current format. However, please pray that we will still be able to develop relationships with all those who have been attending and for wisdom as we think through restarting it in a new format.
- For the ongoing student work - particularly that the board would choose to have some other ethnicities represented. Pray that there would be others who can be trained up to assist K N on the campus.