St Bart’s is a vibrant and growing church, located in the beautiful city of Toowoomba (population 150,000) and 130km west of Brisbane. In order to resource and support our mission to make and mature disciples of Jesus Christ, we are currently seeking to appoint a part-time communications coordinator.
The overall purpose of this role is to oversee our communications and marketing strategy, provide high quality design, and extend our digital reach. The communications coordinator will also work with our ministry team and volunteer leaders to better promote ministries and key events, be responsible for our website and social media presence, and help achieve our mission through the delivery of static and multimedia materials.
- Meet all requirements for safe ministry check.
- On board with vision of St Bart’s (especially that described in VISION 2020).
- Mature and prayerful Christian with a passion for Jesus.
- Strong ability to work as a member of the team.
- High level of creativity, being able to think out of the box.
- Proven track record in multimedia and graphic design.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and be highly organised, flexible, and personable.
- Highly proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficient with Wordpress.
- DESIRABLE: Proficient with Final Cut Pro
Part-time role (8 hours per week – days are negotiable), reporting to Priest-in-Charge, Adam Lowe. Holidays: Four weeks (pro rata) per year. Remuneration as determined and negotiated.
Applicants should provide a CV, a cover letter, and two references. Applications should be emailed by Monday November 21 5PM to Adam Lowe at email@example.com (for more information call Adam on 0410 512 782).