- Continued relationship building with staff, parents and students
- Positive feedback from Bella Girl and ADAM Programs
- Fund raising of around $320 from Chappy Week's Crazy Sock Day
- The churches and individuals that support my role at Gabbinbar
- For continued health for myself, not catching the flu this year
- For the staff and children's health with colds and flus
- A parent who is going to be having treatment for cancer
- Support for parents who are becoming tired and overwhelmed because of different issues impacting their lives
- A teacher who has health issues and has been away all term
- Another teacher going through grief with the loss of a family member
- Prayer for all the families in general and all the pressures that life brings them
- That the school live up to its motto - Creating a beautiful place to belong, inspire and grow.
For more information on our mission partnership with SU Gabbinbar, please contact our liaison, Stephen Urmston.