- For rest over January, and spiritual refreshment through Summer School, reading, and fellowship.
- For those who are keen to get back into Growth groups, which re-start this week.
- For the rain we had over January.
- Give thanks for the great Christmas service we had at Goodooga, for the visiting Korean church and significant contact with the aboriginal community. Pray that people will come forward to help run more regular services in Goodooga this year.
- For our son Daniel as he starts school this Friday (5th). I’ve included a picture of him in his uniform – he’s excited! Pray that we’ll get to know other families, that he’ll make good friends, and that we’ll have more opportunities to reach out to families.
- For our regular Sunday kids program, for enough teachers and for more kids to come.
- For our ‘welcome week’ in March, with St Matts West Pymble coming up again (Sunday 13-20th). In general pray for unity, protection, that church people will invite friends, and that many Gospel conversations happen.
For more information on our mission partnership with BCA, please contact liaison, Penny Fuelling.