- For the Baby's safe arrival.
- That we’re recovering and beginning to adjust to this new life.
- That in answer to your prayers, God has lavishly provided for us in many different forms of support - from services here but especially from family and friends.
- For his wisdom, grace and strength as we learn to be parents.
- For the baby to feed and sleep well - and that we could also do the same.
- For the baby to have a soft heart that is set on following Jesus throughout her life.
- For us to keep entrusting her to God; to cast any anxieties we have onto him remembering he will never leave us nor forsake us.
For more information on our Mission Partnership with CMS - T & J, please contact liaison Richard Hargreaves.