- Relationships building with students and parents and some staff members
- The success of Shine (Bella Girls) and Strength Programs this term
- To be able to build relationships with some staff who are reluctant
- To be able to build trust within the school
- Freedom to assist staff
- For a family trying to find a home
- Families living in domestic violence situations
- Parents and a staff member going through cancer treatment
- And for strength, wisdom and confidence in God while I go about my work as a chaplain.
For more information on our Mission Partnership with SU Gabbinbar, please contact liaison, Heather Little.