We have a deep desire for prayer to be at the heart of everything we do at St Bart’s. Each term we have ‘All Church Prayer Nights’ which run for one hour and are a fantastic opportunity to pray for our church, Toowoomba, the world, and those in need. I would so love it if you could be part of our prayer night this coming Tuesday from 7-8PM, however I realise that not everyone can make it along (but please do try if you can!). So that more people can be part of the night, we are inviting everyone to be involved one or more ways.
- COME ALONG! It’s a great time together with opportunities to pray silently and also in groups. If you’re not comfortable in praying aloud, don’t stress as there’s no pressure to do that.
- WRITE a Prayer Request. In the foyer in the church on Sunday will be different coloured paper for various areas of prayer. If you can’t make it to the night, feel free to write a prayer point out on a sheet of paper and put it in the box.
- EMAIL a Prayer Point. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your prayer point/request and I’ll make sure we use it.
- TWEET a Prayer Point. If you’re on twitter, share a prayer point with @stbartsanglican
- TEXT a Prayer Point. Text your prayer point to 0410 512 782.
- FAST on Tuesday. Fasting is a wonderful spiritual discipline that can help us focus more on God and what he desires for us. Fasting doesn’t earn us ‘brownie points’, but it can sometimes help us to be more thankful and familiar with God’s longings for us.
- PRAY AT HOME. If you can't make it on the night, why not pray with us from home. A list of prayer points is available at church or online (download it here).