This morning we farewelled David and Zoe Browne as they move to Brisbane tomorrow to continue training for ministry (in the Anglican church). David will enter second year of formation (out of three) whilst Zoe will be entering her first year. Living at college, they will have a new placement church with Zoe also working at Cannon Hill Anglican College as part of her training towards being a chaplain. David and Zoe have served faithfully at St Bart's for many years and whilst parting is filled with sadness, there's also a great sense of excitement as we send David and Zoe out! Please be praying for them both:
- That their studies build them up and prepare them well for ministry.
- That these coming years will be ones of incredible growth in their relationship with God.
- That their new home and community will be a wonderful place of support, encouragement, and growth.
- That they will faithfully preach the Gospel and have wonderful opportunities to serve.
- That Zoe's school placement will be stretching and forming.
- For strong relationships with God, individually and as a couple.
- That they will be able to enjoy regular quality times together.